Covid-19: Precautionary Measures
At Kivotopoulos, the safety and health of our employees, associates, and social collaborators has always been a top priority. Following the instructions of the Ministry of Health and the National Public Health Organization, we have taken several precautionary measures to protect our personnel, partners, and all of you, against the spread of the Covid-19 virus.
- Disinfection of our facilities by certified disinfection professionals at regular intervals. To date, disinfections have been carried out on 17/03/2020 and 02/04/2020.
- Prohibition of entry to all external partners and customers. Receipts/deliveries are carried out only in outdoor premises.
- Temperature measurement of all employees during arrival at the main entrance, while observing the necessary safety distances.
- Supply of protection material, such as masks, gloves, and antiseptics for internal/external use of the company to all personnel.
- Frequent staff briefing about personal protection guidelines against COVID-19 and the strategic measures taken by the company as a whole.
- Distribution of vitamins and nutritional supplements to all staff to strengthen the immune system.
- Enforced remote work for administrative and support staff.
- Observance of all meetings only by teleconferencing.
Αt any time it is deemed appropriate and depending on each new development that occurs, we are ready to take any additional measures.
In such times it is very important to monitor the situation and act calmly and responsibly towards all challenges and our fellow human beings.
Thank you for your understanding, and we hope that this new challenge will pass as quickly and painlessly as possible.